We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why our Pub is great
You’ll enjoy the pleasant, relaxed atmosphere of the Golden Eagle. We’ve created a clean, safe family environment here, adding an indoor kids’ zone to keep the little ones happy, and a fantastic beer garden, with outdoor play area, for when the sun shines. In terms of service you won’t get better – our staff are fantastic, always friendly and ready to help. Our food too is excellent, whether you choose classic dishes from the regular menus or look to our specials board for something a little bit different.
Why not try our exciting Pizza Kitchen where you can watch us create your very own hand-made, stone-baked pizzas, cooked fresh to order. This new Pizza Kitchen lets us create the perfect thin crust pizza, right there before you. The large, hand-stretched, pizza bases are topped with a rich tomato sauce, then dressed with your favourite ingredients. And if you want to torment them further you can load your pizza with extra toppings. How hot can you handle?
All main meals are on Two for One, including our delicious Sunday roasts and our pizzas, making it much cheaper for you.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus